Monday, July 11, 2011

My bff might date my crush?

Ok so me nd my bff has been for a long time... she knows I like that guy nd that I have for a long time! So a couple days ago she told me that he like him.. I asked her to back off. Then I asked her again nd she said noo I'm just kidding .. so today me nd her are sitting at lunch and one of my crushes girl friend cones up to her nd said,did yuh say yes to him. or. no? At that point I left to another table nd came back when the girl left.. we were outside after lunch nd my bff told to go break up with her current bf I went to break up with him for her. He said he didn't give a **** nd I told her he said that she said that's ginw cuz I already have another bf! P.s. when she said that she was standing next to my crush! I feel so backstabbed nd broken hearted!

No comments:

Post a Comment