Sunday, July 17, 2011

Im sooo shy but i want to become an actor?

okay i am a 13 year old girl and ive always been shy . Like more nervous then shy but anyway. Like if we go to the doctor im so shy and when the doctor asks me whats wrong i just sit there and my mom has to explain.. Well that was when i was younger now i talk a lil more then i did but thats an example. I joined drama class to help me but it doesntt!! we perform like every class but still . I get really really nervous before performing or presenting like a project and sometimes even to raise my hand to answer a question in school ( a serious question) but when im with my friends or classmates im not shy . Like im just crazy me .Then when im in my option class with other classes im all shy . I want to become an actress and this is def not gonna make me one if i stay like this but i just cant help it . In homeroom i have absoulutely noo friends at all and everytime someone talks to me im just really shy and usually dont reply back and stuff and im scared i will end up saying something stupid and ugghhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment