Thursday, July 14, 2011

I need help with my ex boyfriend ):?

ok im in 9th qrader , and i only got to see my boyfriend at skool whicch is monday-friday . and eveery weekennd he would fight withh me annd on his faceebook there would be stuuff about him and my bestfriend and i would get mad. he would find any excuse too dump me so every weekend he dumped me i would cry to him to get back with me. so he did. but at school he seemed likee he wuhss soo happy withh me . )): thenn this weekend camme and he text me sayinng im sorry but its oveer thinggs changed . and i said noo please no . annd he said sorry annd he never replyed backk to my text messages. soo thenn school camme and himm and my bestfriennd liked eachother and they would walk hugging each other . in front of me !

No comments:

Post a Comment