Thursday, July 14, 2011

Difference between guy and girl ejaculation?? c u m?

Okay so me and my friend were really high (please no preaching about how weed is bad blah blah blah) and we went in my pool. Everything was fine until he started freaking out because he said he saw something white in the water. He got out and asked me if that white stuff was from me and I immediately denied it and was kind of offended he's think that I'd do that, there is noo sexual relationship between us (he's gay and I'm a girl) But the next day, I checked in my pool and there was definitely some sort of c u m in the water. I'm really confused now because either he did it and is just blaming it on me, or I did it and didn't realize it because I was so high. I'm not attracted to him at all and obviously he's not attracted to me but I heard being high makes you really sexually aroused? The stuff is white and thick and kind of slimy, so I don't know if that's girl or guy c u m? please help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment