Tuesday, July 12, 2011

AHHH taurus 21 yo 27th aprial 1990 1st decon y y y?

ok theres a couple of thing such as im a home body taurus love home AHH noo i love to be out 90 percent of my time is out and about i dislike being bored i hate it ?? stubborn not so much im waay to open to be stubborn and can change my mind very quickly sometimes that is. emotion using sex as an emotion builder sometimes i feel communication is better and builds me more emotion ?? so questions is being a bit different from your sign like this would this potential increase your compatibility with say example Gemini or anther sign not so compatible sometimes i think of my self as more of a aries or Gemini or a more so airy sign rather then a grounded sign y is this.. cheers hope someone can help me out cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment