Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What to do with my Girlfriend? Who is wrong?

Yal need trust lol..I mean u are naturally jealous b/c of your position in this situation, anyone would be. The fact that she always goes to him before u is a problem..I know they're best friends but he still has strong feelings for her n I bet she has a little something for him too..Idk usually with relationship problem like this the girl/guy in the middle always end up with the guy/girl they left for another person :/ so hence she'd leave u to go back with him is what usually happens. But I say talk to her and tell her what your telling us. If u still feel uncomfortable with it then i'd say break up with her.and don't let it be a surprise if she goes back to him. But good luck and stay strong xx (:

No comments:

Post a Comment